My side of the story!

Friday, May 9, 2008

Brother + Bat = Booboo

So, I was searching for proof of residency so we could sign A.J. up for school and while I was rushing that, the boys snuck out back to play until I had what I needed. Next thing I know I hear a TING and a WHAAAA! I dropped everything except my heart which was in my throat, and ran outside. I asked what was wrong with Ben and A.J. said he accidentally hit Ben in the mouth but didn't see anything. Well, it wasn't his mouth..............


Ben is pretty tough........cried for 1 min.

Here are today's pictures.

The swelling went down a lot but the bruising is definitely there!!!!!!!




No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!