My side of the story!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dr. Appt

I measured at 2.3 cm this time. He said everything looks pretty firm right now. Not too concerned about doing surgery right away, but he still needs to keep an eye on it and will check it again in three weeks. Still, all the same rules apply. I guess it was good news to hear I don't need surgery right away. It would be better if it were set in stone.
Baby Micah is doing great. I think she turned head down a couple nights ago. I kept waking up all night feeling like she was stretching from the left side of my belly to the right. It was a sore, getting kicked in the stomach, kind of feeling.
I'm having a hard time controlling my sugar intake, as I had with my other two. There have been too many occasions to bake a cake for, or make cookies. So sweets seem to be everywhere for me. The temptation is too strong. I dumped the rest of the cake this morning so I wouldn't eat anymore. I am going to try to make broccoli salad for lunch. Hopefully, it still sounds good to me by then. Oh, my broccoli went bad already. That didn't take long. O.K., chicken salad. No, cookies! J/K

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!