My side of the story!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Quick info

I just took an infant, a two year old, and a cat to a clinic for a rabies shot after going to the store for a pet taxi, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. And it was all done before 10:00 am. I also am getting my computer time in. Feeling pretty good!!

Andy is expected to come home for the weekend.

I have girls' night out with my Aunt and cousins tomorrow night.

We are going to see some acquaintances in concert at Christ Fellowship Sunday morning.

It will be a busy weekend, and I promise honey, next weekend is empty.

And, Robyn was induced this morning around 5:45. I'm so excited to meet baby Cody! Keep her in your prayers and I will try to keep you all updated. Thanks,
cg

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!