My side of the story!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Mommy am I 10?"

He asked me that several times!


A.J. made a friend last weekend.



I love Breakfast parties! Yes, I am a morning person. There is something great about 9am b-days at the park in November. It has to be a mixture of the perfect weather, the best food, and getting it done so that we have the rest of the day to............attend other parties?




We had so much fun. The donuts and Starbucks' coffee were a hit!




A.J. opening gifts...








Ben had some help. Can you see him?








Micah was so excited about the festivities!




Happy birthday Bud!



No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!