My side of the story!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

CO: Part2

The second or third day we went to a great park and fed the ducks, and had a picnic. So much fun! Andy and I both got burnt. The kids had sunblock on. I always neglect myself when it comes to sunblock?

This sweetheart has a blue tongue from an m&m cookie. It was a challenge to get her to look up at the camera. I finally got it later on in the week.


In this picture it looks like Ben has fallen in. Well, he didn't but AJ did. I didn't take any pictures of it because he was embarrassed.



Micah had a rough time. She cut a tooth and had tummy issues while we were visiting. And possibly altitude sickness?




This beauty was exactly like Ben, only the girl version. I was excited to finally get a chance to live around her and watch her. Her and Ben didn't get along very well. they had moments though.





Here they are, all three. Three tiny people whom I adore. I miss this family so much .






Baby El was a charmer! He smiled and laughed basiclly the whole time we were there. Thank you El for sharing your room with Micah! We miss you.

This is the youngest and the first time I got to meet him. Sad, but true.







No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!