My side of the story!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Following up........


Micah is growing so fast! Three weeks old now. She definitely has my smile and my toes which I got from my Dad. I wish I had a scanner so you could all compare my baby picture to her. There are a lot of close calls. Beautiful lips! She loves being outside which means she will fit right in. Music calms her down. Particularly female vocalists. Of course she doesn't really ever get too upset. Only when she is hungry. Ben Loves her!!! He likes to hug her a lot which can be a little scary : / A.J. loves to hold her. It makes him happy when he is the one to calm her. Daddy is in heaven. This little girl is loved so much. We all feel very loved these days. Andy had to go back to work yesterday and my in-laws left this morning so I am completely on my own now. YIKES! It is going o.k. so far except that Ben has been running fever the last two days and very clingy. I think we are getting through it though. Now, I must prepare a new schedule for our family to live by so we can make this three kid thing work.

Adios...

1 comment:

Robyn said...

oh wow, look at those little baby feet! She is so cute! She really does have some pretty lips. I just want to kiss on her little toes!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!