My side of the story!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Catch up

Pictures I haven't had time to download/upload.....................................................
Ben looking so much like daddy.





Haircuts.......

Just a few fun times......












A.J. on the first day of school. We went to Sonic afterwards to make up for me forgetting my camera that morning.


















Here is a picture of the boys spoiling me.





















Here is a picture of Micah and me a few hours before delivery.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Oh I am so glad you did that!! I love all the pictures! And that was a wonderful idea to get a pic of you, right before you had Micah!
I can't believe how Ben is looking. He is looking so much more grown up, and getting big!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!