My side of the story!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Waiting for naptime......

It is one of those days. You know what I'm talking about. One of those days where you just can't wait until the little pitter patter of feet comes to a silence. And when they do you can breath again. You may not be able to think clearly or be held responsible for any decision making but you can breath. That is the moment I take off both my socks and shoes, do a little yoga stretching and tackle the things I've been putting off for the last week or two. Like finishing multiple projects I have started, ironing, mopping, mowing/yard work, phone calls, or sorting through paper piles.(which have toned down since I quit paying bills and stopped opening the mail. Andy does all that now.) I also have spent a lot of that time on the computer and more commonly, painting. Yes, I wrote it. I have been painting. Been very inspired recently. I just need more canvas and paints. I also have been a little artistic with my photography. Check this out.........these were taken specifically for the bathroom.

1 comment:

familymclean said...

clicked on you through your comment over at SAJ's. Cute pics...cute family! Great blog tto.
I want to see the paintings, will you be posting about them?:)

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!