My side of the story!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Confirmed but not confirmed!


Alright well, it is indeed pink eye. We got drops yesterday and started an aggressive antibiotic. Those of you that know me, know I wouldn't normally use an antibiotic. Since we leave in five days I felt it necessary. A.J. on the other hand has something we are unsure of. If anyone doesn't know, He has had blood on the toilet paper several times. By the time we went to the Doctor for it, it had been four times. One of which was a dime sized clot. The Doctor looked at the exterior parts and didn't see anything. We took home a stool sample test and turned it in. During the time both samples were taken there was no blood, go figure. So it came back neg. At my Dad's house Sun. there was blood for a sixth time. We called the Doctor and they have decided to refer us to a Pediatric Gastroenterologist. Keep us in your prayers. We want a miracle!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!