My side of the story!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Warm Summer Rain

Wow, I won't even go there. I know.
I've been busy and it seems that my childrens' lives have been a huge part
of my photography business. So, here I am with a little slice of Heaven.



Just as I was getting Micah down from the highchair and ready for the bath, it started pooring.
I was a bit confused by the sound because the windows were glowing with their normal evening glow. It was raining and bright and sunny.

So we took advantage..........





No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!