My side of the story!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

No pics this time.

I just need to get some stuff off my chest. Wow, my kids have been crazy the last week. Maybe it came in with the cooler weather?? So Ben got a hold of a bottle of nail polish off the island. He came into the bathroom saying "Mommy, I need help!" He had it everywhere! All over his hands and face. This afternoon, I was trying to finish an order and he and Micah went into the pantry to explore..........never a good thing. I went in to check on them thinking maybe they were eating all the cereal or chips or something pretty typical. NO!!! As I walked in Ben was pouring a package of grape kool-aid into Micah's hair. They were both covered in two shades of red. By the time I had it cleaned up, They had swam in 6 packets of kool-aid. They both went to bed with pink faces tonight. AJ watched them in the tub for me so I could clean up the mess. When I returned to the bathroom, Ben had thrown some toys at AJ and the floor was covered in water. I guess that's pretty normal though. Ben dumped out 4 different types of legos today while I was finishing up 3 e-mails! We have been going round and round with the pooing on the potty thing. He holds it until my back is turned. Today he did a little dance and sang "ha ha, I pottied in my pants." As if he were doing it just to irritate me! Little toot! Is this a cry for attention or what?? I'm in the process of planning Benny-pie day. We'll see if things calm down after a few of those.

2 comments:

kathy b. said...

Ummmm, Ummmmmm, Ummmmm...Sure do Love that little boy....he's just all boy, take him or leave him (kinda like A. Gennie)cute as a button, and just full of life. It may drive you crazy....enjoy it..lots of memories to look back on and laugh & cry about. He's got spirit, for sure!

jurnal de filme si prieteni said...

wow........this is an interesting story.....keep going ...I am interested

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!