My side of the story!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Another accident!

Poor Ben. He just seems to be accident prone. He was running toward his brother and a cousin who were playing tennis with a squishy ball. As he approached them, the cousin was swinging the racket around and Ben ran right into it. Knocked one tooth back and broke the two on either side of it. He is really sore today. We are hoping the one tooth moves back into place by itself. In the meantime, we will be visiting a dentist to make sure there was no serious damage to the gums or permanent teeth in there. This breaks my heart. He keeps saying,"My toof boken, Mommy!"


No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!