My side of the story!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First day of school and pigtails...




Here they are! I have been waiting a long time for these little pigtails. She moves so much this is as good as they got. A little crooked but cute. They curl under perfectly.






While AJ was at school we went to celebrate a friend's birthday at Safari Park in Southlake. It was pretty cute.












Here is AJ's first day of school. He was very excited.




Mr Cory next door treated us to Mr softee. What a treat! They dip in chocolate and sprinkles galore. Right at you curbside, too! We ate it all before we took the pic, oops! It was too good for waiting.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh, Micah C is SO CUTE!! I LOVE the pigtails. Ben is looking more and more like AJ to me, and AJ is growing like a weed. :) Miss you all, and I'm sorry for not seeing you this summer.

kathy b said...

Love all the pics. Cute pigtails

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!