My side of the story!

Monday, March 23, 2009

My full life....

A tooth pulling, potty training, boogie dancing, baby food spitting, toe painting good time.


A.J. lost tooth #4. He was very happy about this.
Ben is wearing big boy under ware now! Current status: The last pair lasted about 4 hours, we are doing well! Much better than expected.

This is Ben's tee tee dance. Much cuter in person. Look at how long his hair is getting!


Baby girl loves sweet potatoes, and carrots, and peaches. I guess its an orange thing.



This is one of the things we did during spring break. A lot of fun. We also made many trips to the park, went fishing, played in the mud a couple times. Mostly just stayed outside!








Here is A.J.'s support for Ben.

Love you all,
Me

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Those toes might be the cutest thing I have ever seen. I LOVE that idea! How fun! You're a great mom, Christy!

kathy b. said...

I want my toes painted too! Cute...And good for Bennie Pie and his big boy underwear....nothing wrong with dancing a jig when ya gotta go!

Robyn said...

I loved the pics
So proud of Ben!! YEY Ben!
And the little toes are so cute! Glad you got pics of the feet!
Micah is just getting so big! Cody has found he likes bananas!
AJ looks too precious with no front teeth....it's looks like he rough houses with his little brother too much! LOL

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!