My side of the story!

Monday, February 9, 2009

random

These are some infant cloth shoes that I made. They stay on better than any baby shoes, ANY! I made the white pair for Micah and the colorful pair for the upcoming Cecilia (Is and Michelle's baby)


This is an outfit Sandy gave Micah. This is a great picture. She has been sick and not her normal happy self. Its nice to remember that there is a happy baby in there.


We went to a sock hop at the elementary. Ben had so much fun running around with all the big kids.



A.J. took a friend with him. These boys always have so much fun and bring out the silly side of each other.


PS-Aj got his cast off this morning! HHHh.........

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Love the new pics! Shoes are too precious! I love them! Micah looks so cute! AJ is growing too fast, and Ben....I can't believe how big he is either! =(

vaddicks said...

The shoes are amazing! Great job!!!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!