My side of the story!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Appologies!!!!

















I have realized how crazy busy my life is with three kids, one being in elementary, One being a toddler multiplied by 3, and one being an infant. I have minimum amounts of free-time (blog time). I tossed around the idea of discontinuing my blog, though I know there are many people that keep up with me and my children this way. So there will be a lot less journaling and a lot more pictures. You will have to use your imaginations, and feel free to leave comments and ask questions!






Thanks,







kiki

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Us

My photo
Andy and I started dating in July of 1998, and got married in March of 2002. We have two boys ages 6 and 2, and a baby girl. It honestly is difficult being married and raising children, but we wouldn't change it for the world! It is a life worth living!